Welcome! I’m glad you’re here!
I’m a flawed girl from a little town called Florida City.
You’ll find me offering my life as a tool in the hands of the Chief Technician.
God put His magic on my messy and I am forever grateful!
I’m not perfect but I’m always in prayer so I can stay in progress!
Here’s a glimpse of my life thus far in bullet points:
- Born to a 16 year old, raised by my grandparents
- Veteran Sergeant, US Army
- Been on 4 continents, planning the next 3
- Married for 21 years
- Mother to 5 biological daughters, Autism Mama & Cerebral Palsy Mama
- Homeschool Mom
- Passionate lover of dance, music, visual arts, and the performing arts
- Certified Health Coach
The purpose of this site:
- To share lessons from my journey
- To teach, to empower, to motivate, to ignite
- To share my gifts with the world
- To leave a legacy #Nakishawashere
LOVE GOD 》LOVE OTHERS 》 LIVE ADVENTUROUSLY